Sign Up For The Friday Night Steak Club
For many of us Friday Night is Steak Night. Who doesn’t enjoying grilling & eating a steak after a long work week? With that inspiration, we formed The Friday Night Steak Club™. Year two of the club means more great people, techniques and bigger prizes. There are three ways to win this year: Weekly, Monthly, and a Grand Prize trip to the Bahamas!
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by registering at grillgrate.com.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18 who have a shipping address in the 48 Contiguous States. Employees of GrillGrate (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected via independent random software selection.
4. PRIZES: Weekly winners receive: (1) Set GrillGrates for their grill and (1) GrillGrate Swag bag. Monthly winners receive: (1) Limited edition red Weber Kettle, (1) Set of GrillGrates for the Weber Kettle, and (1) GrillGrate Swag Bag. Grand Prize Winner receives: All-inclusive trip for two to the Bahamas to attend GrillGrate event, February 21-24, 2019.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified be notified via email. Weekly winners will be notified each Friday while the contest runs. Monthly winners will be notified on the last day of each month. Grand prize winner will be notified after the contest ends in October 2018. Inability to contact a winner within 48 hours will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: a.) Winners hereby grant GrillGrate a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Winners represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant GrillGrate the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license. b.) GrillGrate is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to winners. c.) Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. GrillGrate, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: GrillGrate is not responsible for late or lost comments or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, GrillGrate may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release GrillGrate from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
9. WINNERS LIST: The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: GrillGrate 403 Old Mill Road, Suite G, Cartersville, GA 30120.